How to contact a mega call centre and the most common questions
In this article, we will discuss how to contact mega call centres and what are the questions that customers usually ask. In fact, there are many banking products that you can choose from in Indonesia right now and they are tailored to the needs of individuals or non-individuals.
Bank Mega is alsoan Indonesian company in the form of a limited liability company. In fact, you already know that Bank Mega is engaged in banking financial services based in Jakarta. Bank Mega has been there since 1992 and is part of Citi Corp.
Just like banking’s products in general, Bank Mega also has savings products. The savings product also provides transfers, cash withdrawals, balance checks, payments, purchases, shopping and other transactional services. In fact, there is also a mega call centre that is ready to serve customers if there are complaints of criticism or suggestions.
The difference is that you can enjoy various benefits such as shopping promos with debit cards, where you can get a 5% discount while shopping on Transmart. Then there are also other gift programs for eligible users and there are still a lot of promos to suit other events.
Selection of savings products from Bank Mega
One of the most common things that are frequently asked in mega call centers is about savings products, where prospective customers who usually want to open a savings account are often asked for. There are several products that you can choose from according to your needs, including:
- Mega Dana is a connection that is commonly used by individual customers, where this savings offer a very progressive interest rate with an initial deposit of Rs 100,000.
- Mega Maxi, almost similar to mega funds, the initial deposit is larger, which is 1 million
- Mega Ultima is a product used to target high-end customers with an initial deposit of $100 million
- Mega forex is a kind of savings that requires a medium of storage of funds and transactions in various foreign currencies
- Mega plan, this product is a term savings product that helps you to be disciplined in saving for certain goals, for example tourism benefits, property and saving for others.
- Mega Berbagi, as the name suggests you can make special savings for donations, for example, your savings will be distributed for the construction of schools, places of worship and others.
- Mega Prime is a savings account for children with a unique character design in passbooks and ATMs.
- Bank Mega Sariya Savings is a savings account with Sharia principles and is personal and business related.
In fact, some people are interested in bank mega products so it is very rare to contact the mega call center for details about these products.
How to open an account at Bank Mega?
When you already know the different types of savings, it’s time to choose which type of savings to recommend the most. The next question that prospective customers often ask is, how to open an account where you can go directly to the branch office.
The requirements for creating an account yourself are very simple, you need to provide only one of the identity cards such as an ID card, driving license or passport, then NPWP, 6000 stamp duty and initial deposit as per the savings product you have chosen. You will also have to attach the legal documents of the company if used for business entities.
Once the above mentioned requirements are fulfilled, youcan come to the nearest bank’s mega branch office. Then you will be asked to fill the account opening form in the customer service section. Follow the instructions, if you have, you will get the debit card along with the passbook.
Many people try to contact the mega call centre as they want to open an account online. While the bank provides mega online account opening facilities, in the entire digital age, people also want convenience so that bank services supported by internet banking and mobile banking have become more popular.
If any of you wants to open an account online, youneed to register with the Mega ATM. Activating a one-time password or OTP for online registration and financial transactions through www.bankmega.com. So you can choose ways that you think are simple as per your needs.
How to submit obstacles or complaints to the mega call centre?
The next question about Bank Mega is, what to do if customers face problems or want to submit complaints about savings products or services? In fact, if you want to submit your complaint, visit the official website page of Bank Mega, the details are as follows:
- You only need to access the site bankmega.com
- Look for the ‘About Us’ option
- Click on ‘Contact Us’.
- Then there is the customer care page, then click on the customer complaint form.
- Fill in customer complaint data from account data including problem category, account type, account number, name, address, phone, email and others
- Also fill in the details of the complaint, such as the date and information of the nominal incident.
- Then click Submit.
In addition to the above methods, you can contact the Mega Call Centre or come directly to the nearest branch office so that you can submit complaints directly. There are also several numbers that allow you to make complaints easier.
Bank’s mega complaint number or call centre
In addition to coming directly to the nearest branch office or submitting a complaint on the customer complaint form, you can also contact the hotline service. Even on the main page of the bankmega.com site, you can interact with the live chat service located on the lower right side of the site view.
If you click on the live chat service it will automatically switch to the WhatsApp app. So you can chat at 0822 0822 5000 via the WhatsApp app. You can also have a two-way conversation via a phone call to 080 4150 0010 via a +62 21 29601600 phone call from both domestic and abroad.
Criticisms, suggestions, complaints can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the Mega Call Center. By contacting social media accounts, also by sending messages or live messages on Bank Mega’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram accounts, make sure that these social media accounts are indeed the official accounts of Bank Mega.
As you are aware, there are currently a lot of fake banking social media accounts, which are also harmful to you if you are not careful and careful when you submit complaints or submit issues you are facing. Make sure that the social media account is an official account, i.e. Facebook account: Bank Meguid, Twitter: BankMegid, Instagram: BankMegid.
Bank Mega always gives priority to customer satisfaction so that if you want to communicate directly with the customer service for the inconveniences or complaints you are facing, you can choose several options. You should really contact the Mega Call Center on the above hotline number so that you can contact directly.